Thursday, January 25, 2007

Ooo... what happen?!!! I have to retype my post....haiz.

I'll be having my prob & stats test next monday. The problem starts here when I lent my tutorial answer sheet to km. He promised to return it to me today, so I thought I can just lend it to him. And today, he said that he forgot to bring it. He's just giving excuses that he left it in his girlfriend's file because he didn't want to crumped my paper. Ooo...I don't want to listen to that. I am really dissapointed and angry with him. How am I going to study without my answer sheet now?!!! In the end I borrowed my friend's answer sheet to photocopy. I know that I shouldn't have lent it to him since I know his attitude. Maybe it's also my own fault, if its other of my friend...I guess that they won't lend it to him. They didn't like his attitude since we started to know him when we were in the same group during the first semester. But, I still remain friend with him although we are not as close as before. However till today, I don't know will I still lend him any of my things. He shouldn't have forgotten to return it to me because he knows that it's important.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home